Check out the main page: http://rebecca-aiml.sourceforge.net/index.htm
Check out the user guide for plenty of screen shots of this tech release and instructions on upgrading: http://rebecca-aiml.sourceforge.net/userGuide.htm
And finally, download it and give it a try: http://rebecca-aiml.sourceforge.net/download.htm
Some of the new features in the Slatter release include:
- A windows installer
- An Eclipse plugin for using Eclipse as an AIML editor
- Support for a multitude of programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, and Python
- Excellent, fully documented, and easy to use APIs for various programming languages
- Safe multi-process and multi-thread access to AIML
- Scalability. RebeccaAIML can support an infinite number of users, bots, and, end users as long as you have hard drive space for more.
- Fast start times.
- Better foreign character support.