The Chatbots 3.0 conference in Philadelphia was a huge success. We had about 25 attendees and 11 high quality presentations. A number of people who were unable to attend have made requests to see the presentations. We have asked the speakers to submit links to their talks so that you can view them.
Below are links to the presentations. The event was video taped and eventually this will be online too.
See you at Chatbots 3.1!
- Robert Lockhart, Wolfram|Alpha, Integrating Semantics and Empirical Language Data.
- Ilya Gelfenbeyn, Nanosemantics, User-generated Chatbots (video)
- Vladimir Veselov, PrincetonAI, Eugene Goostman the Bot
- Richard Wallace, Pandorabots, Pandorabots Overview (Windows) (Mac) (PowerPoint) (PDF)
- Rollo Carpernter, ICogno and Existor, Learning, Creating, Phrasing
- Robert Medeksza, Zabaware, Ultra Hal AI technology, character animation and bots in Second Life.
- Erwin van Lun, Chatbots.org, Chat bot Industry Overview
- Adeena Mignogna, Riot Software, Before you quit your day job…
- Francis Taney, Buchanan Ingersoll, Legal and I.P. Issues for Botmasters
- Mark Chavez, NTU Singapore, Chat-able Characters in Cinematics and Narratives
- John Zakos, MyCyberTwin, How Chatbots Outperform Humans in Enterprise Applications